In today's fast-paced world, technology is a driving force keeping businesses and homes functioning properly. You can't afford to be disconnected. F3 Computer Service recognizes that individuals and companies depend on fast, reliable computer services and we've built our reputation on providing just that!
No matter what F3 Computer Serivce you require, you can count on experiencing reliable great service commitment, delivered by a team that is dedicated to your success and satisfaction.
Business owners, let us be your IT department. Call 214-679-0309 to request a FREE Technology Assessment at your location!
Computer won't Boot? Files Lost? Computer VIRUS Alerts? System Crashing, slow or always needing a Reboot? We can fix it all.
Business IT Support
With Business IT Services F3 Computer Service provides a single point of contact and accountability for all hardware, software and computer-related services. Every aspect of your company network is managed through our offices. If at any time you are not completely satisfied with F3 Computer Service Business IT Services, you can exit the program with no strings attached. In fact, we'll even help you make the transition. We're confident that you will be delighted with our service.
Computer Repair and Trouble-Shooting
Is your computer slowing down or freezing-up? Is your hardware not working or giving you trouble? Tell us about your computer repair situation and we will provide an estimate. We support Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, 7, 8 and Apple OSX.
E-mail, Internet and AOL Problems
Need to stay connected? Canâ€™t get your desktop to link to your cable-modem or DSL connections properly? F3 can quickly fix most e-mail problems on most messaging systems such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Exchange, AOL, MobileMe, etc. We are experts at fixing all connectivity problems, even AOL problems. We can also share your internet connection amongst multiple computer desktops and/or setup a local or wireless network. We will even work with and complement with your existing IT dept.
Virus Removal & Protection
Is your computer acting strangely? Have your friends and business associates been receiving suspicious-looking emails from you? If you suspect or detect a virus on your computer, contact us immediately! Tell us the symptoms and more often than not, we can tell you the name of the virus you have. We are experts at correctly removing viruses, patching up the damage and safely protecting your files in the future.
One of the best things that you can do is let a professional tune-up your system for peak performance and security. Our 60 minute tune-up will make your computer run like new! Services cover the flowing areas: Services cover the flowing areas:
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting
- Update virus software and check for viruses
- Uninstall unnecessary programs
- Delete â€œtrashâ€ and temporary files
- Remove unnecessary network settings
- Fine-tune display settings and set display to fit monitor window
- Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
- Dust Cleaning â€“ The Deadliest Computer Disease
Setup A New Computer System
One of the most frustrating things is to do is to set up a new computer. What wires go where? Do I really need all of this pre-installed software? Am I protected from threats and viruses on the internet? What is the best thing to do? Our suggestion is to just leave it in the box and call us. We will completely setup your new computer, including your printer, scanner, camera, iPhone, iPad, Driod, etc. We can also train you and/or your business how to use the new equipment.
Hardware Installations and Upgrades
Many computers can be upgraded to improve performance which makes a world of difference. We can add more memory, hard disks and even change the processor. We are highly experienced in upgrading PCs and adding peripherals.
You can never be too safe these days. When it comes to protecting valuable computer data, most of us know that we should be making regular backups because a system failure would cause unthinkable hardship. Yet losing data happens, sometimes through no fault of your own. We can effectively locate all of your important files and back them up to fresh hard drives or CDs if you would like.
- Software trouble-shooting â€“ MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, ACT, QuickBooks, Peach Tree, File Maker pro, ACT, Quicken, AOL etc.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP Support/Repair/Trouble-shooting
- Hardware Upgrades â€“ RAM, Mother Board, Processor
- Hardware Replacement: CD Drive, CDRW Drive, Floppy Drive, Power supply
- Complete Hard Drive Transfers
- Data Recovery
- Configure TCP/IP and Internet connectivity
- DSL & Cable Modem Support
- Mail program (e-mail) trouble-shooting (Outlook Express, Outlook etc)
- Virus Removal/Protection (workstations): Avast
- Anti-spamming solutions
One of our expert Computer Consultants will travel to your location and quickly solve your PC or Apple problems.
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday
- After Hours/Weekend Service
- For an appointment call 214-679-0309
- (Call 214-679-0309 you can speak with a support representative immediately or leave a message.)
- Lisa Baron
"Thank you for your help!"
- Audie Long
"Thank you so much for helping me with the sound issue. I won''t have to make that call again! You know, of course, to people like me (ignorant computer users!), we think you are a genius! Through the years, Bill and I have had many computer people, but without a doubt, you are the very best. It is a pleasure to know you both personally and professionally. Thanks again!"
- Cindy Ward
"Thanks for all your help today. We''ve always appreciated your skilled assistance, but today you went above and beyond in getting us moved and set up."
- Rena Silverberg
"Thank you so much for working with our system last night. We really appreciated your help. Hope you have a great trip. "
- Betsy Cullum
"I ordered the part and it came in today, Thursday. I will try in put it on today or Friday, so you can have your router back. Thanks and have a great holiday!"
- Suzanne Alexander
"I found my latest Quicken file and figured out a small problem with hot synching my Palm so everything is OK. Thanks so much for your help. Oscar is waiting my the front door for your return."
- Margaret Cullum
Business and Residential Services
- Apple & Windows Service and Support
- Business IT Service
- Computer Troubleshooting and Repair
- Data Recovery Service and Data Backup
- Home Wireless Network and Television
- Google Business Apps
- Mobile, Tablet, iPad Support
- Remote Support
- Software Training and Support
- Spyware, Virus Removal and Internet Security Solutions
- Web and Mobile Development and SEO
Link of the Day
FoodPair searches for recipes you can make with the ingredients you have. Search thousands of recipes from the top food sites to find out what you can make.
finally, someone has come up with a site that answers the question "What do I do with these leftovers in my refrigerator?" Simply enter some of the ingredients you have lying around and foodpair.com comes up with recipes using those ingredients.